ALLWORLD NETWORK PARTNERS IN PAKISTAN:
- JS Bank Limited http://www.jsbl.com/
- FPCCI Standing Committee on SME http://www.fpcci.com.pk/
- Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce & Industry http://www.rcci.org.pk/
- Mishal (Pvt.) Ltd. http://www.mishal.com.pk/
Pakistan and India will anchor the Asia Fast Growth 500 regional program, and winners in Pakistan and India also qualify to be winners of the Asia 500. The top winners from each country are invited to participate in the AllWorld Summit at Harvard University that will take place the week of October 18, 2010.
Companies from all over the country, and from any industry, are invited to apply to the Pakistan Fast Growth 25. Companies that apply are ranked based on their sales growth between 2007 and 2009 and younger companies are ranked as “Companies to Watch.” The company with the fastest growing sales earns the number one spot. Each applicant fills out a survey at AllWorldLive.com in the Asia 500 section that gives insights into company and country competitiveness that can be used to provide real time feedback to policy makers and guide investors looking for growth opportunities.
Companies can apply to the Pakistan Fast Growth 25 at AllWorldLive.com through the Asia 500 section (http://www.allworldlive.com/
asia-500/apply-now) or from the website of Mishal (Pvt.) Limited (http://mishal.com.pk/apply- for-pakistan-25-and-asia-500/# more-751). Applications are also being accepted at any of the 102 JS Bank Limited branches in 49 cities across the nation.
WHY APPLY FOR THE PAKISTAN FAST GROWTH 25?
- Differentiate your company from thousands of others through your performance. Winners gain local and international media attention that draws new customers, investors, talent, and opportunities.
- The top 5 winners from each country are invited to attend the AllWorld Leadership Summit in October at Harvard University and the Pinnacle Institute with fast-growing companies from around the world. The winners will be trained in business strategy and entrepreneurship with some of the leading academics and business leaders.
- Network and build business relationships with leading fast growing companies. In addition, be trained in business strategy and development by the leading academics and successful international entrepreneurs.
- Be a member of the exclusive Asia 500 business network and the AllWorld Exchange Growth-to-Growth platform, a unique ideas and information exchange platform to meet the needs of fast growing companies.
Be an independent, private, for-profit, corporation or partnership, or proprietorship.
- Must NOT be a non-profit, holding company, franchise, bank or utility company. Private companies established by government or where government is a majority stakeholder, are also NOT eligible.
- Have 6 or more full-time employees in 2009.
- Have a minimum 3-year operating history, and revenue (USD) of at least $100,000 in 2007 and $500,000 in 2009. Younger companies can compete to be a “Company to Watch.”
- Provide audited statements or an audit letter to confirm your company's revenues.
Anne Habiby, Deirdre Coyle (Co-Founders of AllWorld Network) and Malik Ahmad Jalal (Director of Pakistan Fast Growth 25) available at email@example.com cell: +923025277223 or
Amir Jahangir (Mishal Private Limited), Official Communication Partner of Pakistan Fast Growth 25 at firstname.lastname@example.org or cell: +923008555161